- 학사 : 서강대학교 물리학과
- 석사 : University of Cincinnati, 물리학과
- 박사 : University of Cincinnati, 물리학과
- University of Cincinnati, 물리학과, 연구원
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 물리학과, 연구원
1. Energy dissipation mechanism revealed by spatially resolved Raman thermometry of graphene/hexagonal boron nitride heterostructure devices, D. Kim, H. Kim, W. S. Yun, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, H. Rho, M.-H. Bae, 2D Materials 5, 025009 (2018).
2. Resonant Raman scattering from CdTe/ZnTe self-assembled quantum dot structures, S. Baik, H. S. Lee, H. Rho, Current Applied Physic 18, 267 (2018).
3. Spatially resolved Raman spectroscopy of defects, strains, and strain fluctuations in domain structures of monolayer graphene, T. Lee, F. A. Mas'ud, M. J. Kim, H. Rho, Scientific Reports 7, 16681 (2017).
4. Raman scattering from GaAs/AlGaAs multiple quantum well structures grown by two-step molecular beam epitax, T. Lee, H. Rho, J. D. Song, W. J. Choi, Current Applied Physics 17, 398 (2017).
5. Polarized and spatially resolved Raman scattering from composition-graded wurtzite InGaAs nanowires, H. Kim, H. Rho, E. H. Lee, J. D. Song, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 49, 175105 (2016).
6. Domain size engineering of CVD graphene and its influence on physical properties, F. A. Mas'ud, H. Cho, T. Lee, H. Rho, T. H. Seo, M. J. Kim, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 49, 205504 (2016).
7. Spatially-resolved and polarized Raman scattering from a single Si nanowire, S. Y. Park, H. Rho, J. D. Song, S.-K. Lee, G.-S. Kim, C. H. Lee, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy 46, 524 (2015).