- Hong Hyunsuk
- 자연대 5호관 409호
- 전북대학교 물리학과 Professor (2013 - )
- Cornell University, U. S. A. Visiting Scholar (2010-2012)
- 전북대학교 물리학과 Associate Professor (2008-2013)
- 전북대학교 물리학과 Assistant Professor (2004-2008)
- Korea Institute for Advanced Study, School of Physics, Research Fellow (2002- 2004)
- 서울대학교 BK21 물리연구단 Research Fellow (1999-2002)
- Kevin P. O'Keeffe, Hyunsuk Hong, and Steven H. Strogatz, "Oscillators that sync and swarm", Nature Communications 8, 1504 (2017)
- Hyunsuk Hong, Kevin. P. O Keeffe, and Steven H. Strogatz, "Correlated disorder in the Kuramomoto model: Effects on phase coherence, finite-size scaling, and dynamic fluctuations", Chaos 26, 103105 (2016).
- Hyunsuk Hong, Kevin. P. O Keeffe, and Steven H. Strogatz, "Phase coherence induced by correlated disorder", Phys. Rev. E 93, 022219 (2016).
- Hyunsuk Hong and Steven H. Strogatz, “Kuramoto Model of Coupled Oscillators with Positive and Negative Coupling Parameters: An Example of Conformist and Contrarian Oscillators”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 054102 (2011).
- Hyunsuk Hong and Steven H. Strogatz, “Conformists and contrarians in a Kuramoto model with identical natural frequencies, Phys. Rev. E 84, 046202 (2011).
- Seth A. Marvel, Hyunsuk Hong, Anna Papush, and Steven H. Strogatz, “Encouraging Moderation: Clues from a Simple Model of Ideological Conflict”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 118702(2012).
- Hyunsuk Hong and Steven H. Strogatz, “Mean-field behavior in coupled oscillators with attractive and repulsive interactions”, Phys. Rev. E 85, 056210 (2012).
- Jaegon Um, Hyunsuk Hong, Fabio Marchesoni, and Hyunggyu Park, “Rectification of Spatial Disorder”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 060601(2012).
- Hyunsuk Hong, Hugues Chate, Hyunggyu Park, and Lei-Han Tang, “Entrainment Transition in Populations of Random Frequency Oscillators”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 184101(2007).
- Hyunsuk Hong, Meesoon Ha, and Hyunggyu Park, "Finite-size scaling in complex networks", Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 258701(2007).
- H. Hong, M. Y. Choi, and Beom Jun Kim, "Synchronization on small-world networks", Phys. Rev. E 65, 026139 (2002).